|Home||» Products||» Glass Dome||» Glass Dome|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- subject to quantity required USD ($)
- Optical glass, fused silica, Sapphire, Si, Ge, ZnS, MgF2...
- dia 10 - 400mm
A dome is composed of two parallel surfaces, which are curved. Compared with any other optical components, it has no optical effect in the optical design.
Domes can be used in pods and missiles. They are designed to protect electronic detectors and sensors from moving particles, water and corrosives while extending their viewing angles. Also they are ideal for underwater environments and in applications such as camera dome ports and submersible window.
We provide hemisphere domes and hyperhemisphere domes. They are produced by polishing and can be manufactured to specification from a variety of materials. Optical glass, fused silica, sapphire, IR crystals, as well as transparent ceramic are commonly used.
N-BK7 or equivalent, offers a tough, cost effective solution for visible range applications while Fused Silica is ideal for wavelengths below 400nm.
- With different shape, hemisphere, hyper hemisphere, cutting
- A variety of materials available
- From small to big size, diameter up to 400mm
BK7, Fused silica, Sapphire, Si, Ge, GaAs, ZnS, ZnSe, MgF2, Spinel, IR glass, etc.
dia 10 ~ dia400mm
+/- 0.04 - +/- 0.2mm
+/- 0.02mm ~ +/- 0.15mm
R10 ~ infinite
40/20 ~ 80/60
Lambda/2 ~ 4 Lambda
0.1 ~ 1.0
30 arc seconds - 5 arc minutes
HEBBAR coating, diamond like coating, filter coating, beamsplitter coating, protective coating, etc.
< 3% max
- FOB Port
- Fuzhou China
- Supply Ability
- 500 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 5 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Provide our standard package
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India